Tuesday 4 April 2017

Diary Writing

It was a hot boiling day. People were sweating drips of sweat, the sun was shining also glimmering. I was so hot I thought I was burning to crisp.

It was morning. The birds were singing. It was 9am, the delicious food was cooking. My mouth was watery. I couldn’t wait to eat. We got ready to go to the humongous Hunua Falls. My uncle drove his car like a cheetah running a million miles an hour.

When we arrived, the others slowly walked while me and my uncle rushed to the waterfall. I walked in the water. It was cold as frosty snow. Later on my aunty and sister came with me. We took photos of ourselves on the hard slippery rocks.


Later on we went to the other side where there was a dark creepy cave. When we got to the other side the water was so close that I thought it was as big as the Sky Tower. Finally we went home after eating delicious Subway.

4 comments:

  1. You have used some wonderful descriptive language! Excellent paragraphing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your introduction Davina. Your How to Swim story is really cool I bet my cousin wioll like to read this and she might learn something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent specific piece of writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice work daman and nice descriptive words :) by karlos

    ReplyDelete