Tuesday 28 February 2017

Camp - Flying Fox

Hi, my name is Trinity and I will be telling you about an amazing activity. It is the flying fox.

First you need to make sure that you have a harness on. Then make sure that it is tight enough so it doesn’t loosen off you.

You need to have a trolley string because they are what makes you roll down the zip line. Next you will be called up the stairs to do the beginner flying fox. You will get hooked up then off you go.

When you land you go up a little hill to the next zipline because there is two of them. This one is much funner.

It is really amazing and a bit scary because it looks like you are going to fall in the yuck mud water. It is something that you will want to be able to experience!!!

6 comments:

  1. Nice use of adjectives.Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice wow words it's like a movie in my head. MALACHI

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how you mentioned how it felt up in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that my work is well set out

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is good Trinity from Harleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like trinity work so much

    ReplyDelete