Tuesday 28 February 2017

Who Am I?

Who am I you ask? Well I’m a Year 6 Assyrian boy who is ten years old. I speak mostly English but at home I speak in Assyrian/Iraq. I have three sisters, a mum and a dad.


I have hair that looks black but when it shines in the sun it’s a browny colour. My eyes change colour like magic. I have a chubby body and my skin is tanned. I have kind of smooth and rough skin.


I love maths because it’s my favourite subject and I’ve learnt it since I was a little me. Plus I really enjoy gaming because it’s my passion.


I’m a nerdy boy. If you give me a pile of maths I would finish it right in front of you. I’m a funny person. When someone is down or just needs a joke I will try and make them laugh. I try to be loyal to my family. If someone does something to my family I will always try to protect them.



I am a year 6 Kiribati girl and I’m 9 years old. I have 3 siblings and a mum and dad. I speak two languages, English and Kiribati. My birthday is on the 20th of February 2007 and I was born in Botany Downs hospital.


My hair is short and straight with a dark brownie colour. When my hair is in the sun it sparkles like gold. My eyes are dark chocolate brown with a narrow almond shape. I have small gentle lips that are pink and dark brown. My teeth have a gap between them and they are serrated at the bottom. I am a tall person and I have smooth, brown skin. My nose is not pointy it's more of a flat nose.


I am not very good at dancing but I love it. I also really enjoy watching comedy movies with my family. I am good at braiding my hair when I want it to be curly.

When I’m inside I am lazy because I don't feel like cleaning or doing anything. But when I’m outside, I’m as crazy and energetic as can be. For example when I’m crazy and energetic I dance around and say hi to random people. Sometimes I am friendly to people who are sad or lonely and need a friend.


Whenever I have to go to a formal party or celebration with my family I always wear a nice top and tights but I never wear dresses. I am the kind of person who doesn’t like being teased. When I get teased I get really mad. I am the type of person who can be nice but I still stand up for myself, my friends and my family.




I am a 8 year old boy and I live in New Zealand.

I have light, blue eyes and my hair is a dark gold. Some of my hair is short like my dog’s fur and on the top of my head my hair is like my little cousin’s barbie doll’s hair. My body is big and tan because I spend a lot of time in the sun. My legs are long and my mum tells me that I’m a fast runner .

I have a good throwing arm.I’m good at video games because I completed Raymon’s legends. It has 83 levels and it was fun.

I’m annoying because I have a lot of energy.


I am a 10 years old happy, Year 6 girl. I am Indian and I speak Hindi. I am born on the 9th November 2006, in the Middlemore Hospital.  My fantastic family and me came from Fiji.


I have short, straight, black hair like a big black, soft cushion. My eyes are brown like a fake teddy bear’s
Shiny eyes. My skin is dark brown like a chocolate and shiny like the sun. My body is soft like a towel, I am a very diminutive person. My lips are red are like a rose and flexible.


I am very good at running, like a cute mouse. I am interested in playing lots of fun games and I love to go exciting trips with my friends at school.


I like to do delicious cooking with my beautiful mum and my friendly sister. I also love helping my intelligent grandma and my awesome mum, by decorating the house on Diwali.

Can you guess who this wonderful girl is?

26 comments:

  1. I love your describing words.
    Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job everyone. Odisho.S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Komal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we did a great job. :D From Lucian.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your work. Lucian. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to read all of these profiles from Lucians classmates. Well done everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, nice work. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow nice work komal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good job komal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job komal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, nice work komal.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good job komal.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good job Odisho.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good job Komal.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Exquisite work Komal love your writhing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice job everyone.K.D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice work Komal.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice work everyone. By K.D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice job odisho


    From Nirari to Odisho

    ReplyDelete
  22. komal Well done Komal.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome work Davina!!! ✌🏻

    ReplyDelete