Tuesday 28 February 2017

Wild Wet Day!

On a steaming hot day there was interesting and exciting activity at school.  There was screaming, laughing and mostly the spirits of excitement.  The water in the pool was glistening like the stars in the dark, night sky, and how the water flows like the waves of the sea.  The water was also pretty cold like the ice in Antarctica.

I was ready to feel the water running through my feet.  I then hopped in and swam one whole metre of the narrow pool.  I was so cold that I couldn’t move.  Meanwhile it was time to go out of the pool and move to our next wet activity.  Next it was the slippery water slide. It was placed on the huge ledge on the field, so it felt like it was a real water slide.

I felt anxious like if I forgot my homework when the teacher specifically asked to bring our homework the next day.  I was ready to leap into the slippery doom. I ran and ran then slid on my belly trying to get to the end.  I always got that pesky soap in my eyes.  I did it about 5 times until we had to switch to the other activity.


 We then went to the water activities.  We did so many difficult things like holding a cup filled with water on your back.  We had so much fun things to do but then the excitement ended and it was the end of school.   I was wondering what other amusing fun we would get up to the next day.

10 comments:

  1. Nice story and I love the way you have presented your work!!!
    Trinity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of Adjectives😄.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This work is amazing! I wonder who did this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing writing and good adjectives!!
    Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Writing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked how you described it and it was really in to read

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work Shenah it's like listening to a movie but better

    ReplyDelete