Wednesday 1 March 2017

Mud Slide

Woo hoo! Did you see how fast I was going? I felt like I was on a motor bike. It was cool but the water is smelly and slimy and squishy at the very very bottom. It is the most grossest thing I've ever felt.  


It was nice and quiet under  the water but when out of the water it is really noisy like a sound of a siren! It was noisy because everyone was yelling, screaming and cheering people on. My ears felt like they were going to blow up or fall off, that's how noisy it was.

What we even get to bomb? Oosh ba boom, did mine go high! It felt like it did! That one went high! Ohhhh, do we have to go now?

5 comments:

  1. I like your story Reihana because it is amazing and nice .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your who am i

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good discriptive words

    ReplyDelete