Wednesday 29 March 2017

Diary Writing

On a hot and sunny day, it was so hot it felt like a chicken getting  cooked in a oven.  Me, my family and brother in law's family went to the magnificent  Rainbow‘s End. All of our cars were as slow as a sloth. Even people I don’t know came for my brother inlaw ‘s birthday.

The first ride I went on was the Stratosphere. I went on it a couple of times then it was Bumper Cars. It felt like I was in twelve car crashes. 

After we finished the rides we had some food. It was chicken burgers and some lollies with coca cola. It just tasted like chewy coca cola gummy candy. 

When we finished we went to the Motion Master. It was awesome because it looked real when the skeleton tries to poke you, you try to dodge it like it's real. So that wasn't the scariest, well the scariest was the Fear Fall. It's not called a Fear Fall for nothing.

When we finished that exciting time we went home and I saw something truly amazing. It was a cake that looked exactly the same as the Chiefs shirt. There were some beautiful cupcakes with a really magnificent Chiefs logo and the taste was ok because it was only red velvet.

Suli had a beautiful speech. I almost had water dripping out my eyes so I am really happy that he has his 21st key. I hope he is a professional touch / rugby player someday.

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your lively recount of Suli's birthday! Excellent paragraphing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost cried
    From Odisho

    ReplyDelete
  3. ❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️ Your guys work❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing description I could get a good picture in my head!

    ReplyDelete