Wednesday 29 March 2017

Diary writing

On the weekend I went to Church. When we got there  people were storming my mum with questions.I’m sure my mum had nothing to say.


After that I went to Sunday school. It was fun for the first 5 minutes. But then things got worse. People were  screaming and even crying. It was so annoying. I thought my ears were going to fall off.


Next we played a game called elimination. It was so cool. We had to get a number and then you had to find a pair of people that  had the number of people inside so when you done that you would have to sit down. People that didn’t have a group knew not to come in your group.


A while later we did some dancing and we listened to music. We listened to Superman from Charlie Puth. It was fun people thought that they were superman. A while later  we had free time it was fun. I played basketball with my cousins. Some of us fell down and cried but at least no one got seriously hurt.

A while later we had morning tea. Then finally it was 12.30 so that meant church was finished. Then we went to McDonalds to have something to eat. I had  a cheeseburger,  fries and a drink.After that we went home and my dad was sleeping. It was ok because he had worked all this week. Then we watched some tv. A while later it was dinner and we had chicken, rice and taro. It was nice then 10 minutes after that I went to bed.

3 comments:

  1. Nice work Malachi just put a bit more wow words. Malachi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy love from Harleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malachi nice work. M.T

    ReplyDelete