Sunday 13 August 2017

ANIMALS SHOULDN'T BE KEPT IN CIRCUSES!

 Nearly every year thousands of different animals from around the world have been taken from their homes to perform at circuses. It may sound like fun performing but who knows what they do behind the scenes? Maybe the animals get whipped or tortured for doing the trick wrong.

The animals live a sad unusual life while they are forced to do what the leader says. When they are performing, the animals get boos and laughs. Imagine living your life as one of the animals getting humiliated and tortured. I sure would not want that.

I believe that the animals in circuses don't get fed properly and are not treated well. If you want animals to entertain people, send them to the zoo so the animals are happy and the people are entertained.

Every night the animals are locked up in their cages. I bet the animals couldn't even move because the cages are too small.

Dunedin and Wellington City Councils have local bans on the use of wild animals in circuses. Austria, Costa Rica, Hungary, Finland, India, Israel, Singapore and most recently China  have banned the use of wild circus animals, while Denmark, Sweden, Finland, and the Czech Republic have limited the use of certain species.

I bet that the animals want to go back to their natural habitat and be reunited with their family. So do you want this to continue? I sure wouldn't so LET'S MAKE  A CHANGE AND LET THE ANIMALS HAVE FREEDOM!

References
https://thesolution.org.nz/2011/02/09/circus-animal-bans/ 

7 comments:

  1. You have used emotive language and emphasised your viewpoint very effectively by using strong language and capital letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way that I used strong, powerful words in my writing and I like the way I used a
    rhetorical question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your work Karlos,because you have used a lot of emotive language and you wrote aa strong argument
    from Odi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the way you have referenced where you got your research from because then other people will be able to learn more about not keeping animals in circuses. T.D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way you said that the animals should have freedom.

    ReplyDelete