Sunday 13 August 2017

No Smoking

I believe everyone should stop smoking! Smoking causes a lot of stress for your family and friends. It also changes your DNA in many ways.

Smoking is bad for you because when you smoke your lungs turn black. Also there is a 100% chance of your life being at risk because you could get lung cancer. There are 480,000 deaths per year because people smoke.

Is cigarette smoking really addictive?
I think that yes it is addictive for some people. If they start smoking they will be addicted for ever. That’s why people quit smoking because they call the quitline.

Do you smokers think that diary people put up the price of smokes too high? Well they put them high because we want smokers to stop smoking. When you smoke you let yourself down and your family.


Therefore, smoking is bad for your health and all your body parts. Before you touch a smoke you should think what is this going to do to me? Is it going to hurt me? Well yes it is, so don’t smoke! Please don’t!

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you have used rhetorical questions and strong, emotive language. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your introduction.

    ReplyDelete