Sunday 13 August 2017

Gyms for Kids

I think we need to have gym for kids. We need to have gym for kids for exercise, to be fit and strong, be flexible and keep you healthy.


If we make gym for kids what can kids do in the gym? I think that kids can do star jumps, push ups, burpees and the bikes and treadmill make your lungs and heart strong and fit.


It would also be a great idea to make a gym for kids because it would stop kids getting overweight and help grow you tall.


Gyms will be good for kids to not be sick and not sit home in bed. Kids also can make new friends and you can talk when running on the treadmill.  When you come everyday you get the habit off it.


Another reason is to not get bored at home and get something to do. You get to talk and be happy.It will be better to go to the gym than stay home and get bored. You will have something to do.


I believe that we should make gym for kids. Also l can then go to the gym for kids if they make it.

5 comments:

  1. I like the way you have used a rhetorical question in your argument!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way I put a guestion in my argument

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice wow words and discribing words Amneet.M.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish there was a school gym too!

    ReplyDelete