Thursday 21 September 2017

Mrs Willowban P.1

She was a dark woman with  fangs as sharp as a thousand knives. Every time we played in our yard we heard a strange noise coming from her black, scary house. But little did we know Mrs Willoban was a vampire with super powers.


At night she would walk around in the dark by herself looking like she had just arrived from the dead. But in the day she was nowhere to be found. One day Mrs Willoban was not home, so my brother and I decided to sneak in and see what she has been doing.


When we got inside we saw red marks on the walls. Finally, we reached her room. It smelled like dead rats or like  someone had died. When we entered we saw photo albums of her.


We got to the last photo it was a picture of something trying to enter her body. Then we saw a strange thing happening  in the photo. She was somehow teleporting! I couldn’t believe what I had just seen.


A few minutes later we heard the door open and  footsteps walking down the dark hallway. We were more scared than Steven scaredy cat at our school. Silently we hid under her old, rugged bed hoping that she wouldn't find us. A few minutes later, we heard a smash coming from the kitchen. I started to cry and wanted to go home but there was no escape.


Later on, when it got darker, Mrs Willoban left the house. My  brother and I quickly rushed out of the house then ran home. When we got home we were puffed but we were curious at the same time about Mrs Willoban.


That night my brother and I couldn't sleep after what we had seen. Next morning I woke up with a tattoo on my arm written in blood. It said, “I'm coming for you boys!“  Tune in for Part 2, Mrs Willloban’s Revenge, coming soon.

         THE END………..OR IS IT?

3 comments:

  1. Great descriptive sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing voice awesome story I loved It so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how I described her in the beginning and how I used powerful words

    ReplyDelete