Tuesday 5 September 2017

SPRINKLES THE ROBO-CAT

Hello. I'm Mimi Schulz and I hate cleaning the toilet.  “It needs to be clean before Friday!” Mum yelled. “Why me? Why can't Dan do it?” I whispered, “Dan has to go to high school you know that!

My parents are a total bore. I have to do everything while my 2 big brothers and my 3 big sisters relax and do what they want. I looked at the toilet. It was dirty and it was wet. ‘Why can't Mum do it herself?’ I thought.

I glanced at the clock. 8:30 already? Dan stood up and grabbed his keys. Sally followed him and grabbed her phone. Dan walked out the door and Sally tripped. I dashed after the phone and caught it. Sally got up and looked around for her phone. She saw me walking to her and I gave Sally her phone. “Thanks,” said Sally.

I walked in my room and grabbed my thinking book. I looked at page 150 and saw my dream creation. “That's it! I can make a robo-cat that can do my work!” I said excitedly.I asked my brothers and sisters if I could use some things in their rooms. Guess what they said? “Ok. Mimi!” came the reply.

I walked to Ella’s room and looked in her junk box. “How can golden metal be junk?” I said to myself. I gently held the golden metal like it was a delicate cat., and I ran in my room and placed the metal in my spare box. I walked into Eela’s room and looked in her junk box. ‘Great nothing useful.’ I thought and when I turned around... “What are you doing in my junk?” Said Eela. “Take these instead,” Said Eela as she handed me some wires and gloves.

I realized that it was my wires. “Why did you steal my wires?!” I shouted angrily at Eela. She tried to show her best blank face. “Fine I'll tell you Mimi. So I needed to use wires and I could only find your wires.” explained Eela.

I snatched my wires and ran into my room and put the wires in my spare box. I grabbed cuckoo eyes from Dan’s room and sprinted into  and raced into my room and began making. BANG! ZZZZZZ!

“Yes YES! Its complete! I'll name you Sprinkles! You were made by Mimi Sculz!” I said.  The robot moved. “My name is Mimi Sculz! Yes complete! YES!” said the robot. “No you are Sprinkles!” “You are Sprinkles.” “I am Sprinkles?” I asked. “I am Sprinkles Sculz.” said the robot. It had finally said its name right. I grabbed my laptop, which was programmed into the robo-cat.

I typed: Sprinkles, clean the toilet. Sprinkles zoomed to the toilet and started scrubbing the toilet. “Woo! Mu - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...” I fell asleep. I woke up hearing people screaming. “SPRINKLES!!!” I  screamed. 

I looked at every house in City Avenue. I ran across the road and found Devil’s Road and I knew that Devil’s Road was where somebody murdered my uncle. I turned back and I was lost. I heard creepy sounds and I looked at a house. ‘Help! Mum! Dad! Dan! Eela! Sally! Ella! Rus!’ I thought with fear.

“Mimi! Mimi! Mimi! Mimi! Mimi!” somebody shouted. “Mimi!?!” said a robotic sound. ‘That sounds like Sprinkles,’ I thought. So I imagined wolves behind me that was chasing me and that always makes me run. I actually ran and escaped Devil’s Road.

I ran to Aunt Kiki’s house and saw Sprinkles making cake. “Oh Sprinkles.” I smiled. What adventure awaits me? Nobody knows. And we lived happily ever after.

5 comments:

  1. Great hook and wonderful powerful verbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Ms. Armitage! I think I did a great job. -Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so good like it your writing from Harleen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did I great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL (LOL = Laugh out loud) I AM DOING ANOTHER COMMENT ON MY WORK THIS IS WHAT I'LL SAY: I did a awesome job! It took me a LONG time to do it!!!

    ReplyDelete