Saturday 9 September 2017

The Robot.

File:Robot-clip-art-book-covers-feJCV3-clipart.png - Wikimedia Commons

When I’m  at home it is a hard life  doing the lawn mowing because it get’s me all dirty. I decided  to build a robot to do the mowing for me so my dad will give me some pocket money.

Next I went to the shed and built a robot named Jeff. The tools I used  was an old computer, sharp blades and wires to make it work. I got the remote and pressed the red button. 1 second later kaboom! The robot blew up  into a million pieces.

I stayed up all night building the robot. The next morning I took it outside then it actually started to mow the lawn. So I just relaxed and had ice cream.

When my dad got home he checked the lawn and it was soft like a pillow.
I was really nervous because I thought my dad wasn’t going to give me some pocket money.

My dad decided to give me some pocket money. My dad was so pleased we went to the city. Once we got to the sky tower to have some fun and watched some amazing fireworks blow up in the air. The people at the sky tower was amazed.

Me and my dad had a very good day and that was the day that we will not forget.

2 comments:

  1. I love your writing Christian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great adjectives but tell what happened to the robot.

    ReplyDelete