Saturday 9 September 2017

The Runaway Robot

It was another hot sunny day. “Jake go and do the dishes!’’ said his dad. ‘’Oww come on dad. Do I have to?” said Jake.

10 mins later. ‘’Jake go and do the dishes’’ said Dad. ”Oww come on,’’ said Jake.

‘’Jake do the dishes again!’’ said Dad. ‘’Are you a magician?’’

‘’I hate doing the dishes!’’ I just had a thought in my head. ‘’I SHOULD MAKE A ROBOT’’ ‘’Be quiet!”  yelled  dad. I said, ‘’sorry dad’.

So I went to the shed and got out some materials. I found a computer, usa hat and scrubber.Everything was looking just fine but it was a disaster I tried 8 times. Then It start shaking  ‘’ MY GOSH IT’S ALIVE.’’

‘’Dad! Dad!’’ Jake said. “Oh what? Dad shouldn't know about this.” “Jake can you do the dishes please?” Dad is in good mood and Jake whispered “Come on Disher Jr you got some dishes to do”.

Jake fell asleep while the robot was doing the dishes. But he had a thought when he fell asleep. “What happens if my dad comes in?” he held that thought.

Jake woke to a surprise. “Hey the dishes are done! I thought it would malfunction. But then he heard a little girl screaming and ran down stairs.”Is that you screaming Dad? ”There is a  rampage robot!” “Wait is that my robot?” said Jack  “What did you say?” said Dad.”Nothing, robot stop’’ Jake  whispered.


“I HAVE TO WASH THE DISHES” said Disher jr.    

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Sam. Maybe If you could just make it a little bit longer.

    ReplyDelete