Thursday 14 December 2017

Valediction

So many memorable days, months and years passing by so quickly. Some bring awesome memories and sad memories as well.

I remembered when I first came to Manurewa Central  school I was scared  and shy at the same time I did see a lot of unfamiliar people and activities. At first school was really hard to get use to as I had to come to school every day as I was told! But then after all the help from teachers and family members, it made me realise how important school really was.

It is so important because you gain many experiences and the courage to always try something new. This has given me the courage to never give up on my dreams and try my very best. My best memories were when I was in the middle school performance  my family were really proud of me. But now I am a year 5.

A goal for me is to be a good school counselor and care  for each other and  to teach kids  to be kind and reach their  goals when they are year 5 or 6. And We will  always  remember our school motto ... Effort brings Reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment