Thursday 14 December 2017

Valediction

My journey here has come to an end. I don't want to leave because my friends and favourite teachers are at Manurewa Central School.

Thanks for the teachers who have taught me in the past and for the support they have gave me along the way at Manurewa Central School.

The teachers Mr Moosa and Mr P touch us soccer and only a few people made it in. I was so excited that I made it in. A couple days later we went to War Memorial Park. We played and played games and won most of them. It was fun and exciting.

In the middle school I performed in a production. Thanks for Ms Turner for teaching me for the performance.

I liked to thank the teachers who gave up their lunchtimes to teach us soccer, basketball, rugby, touch, and hockey.


Sadly I have to move on to intermediate on the next journey on my education. Thank you again to all the teachers who helped me along my journey here at Manurewa Central School. I will always remember the school motto Effort Brings Reward. 

2 comments: