Thursday 14 December 2017

Valediction

Salty Tears rolled down my eyes as I walked through a huge green gate for the first time. As I walked into my first class I was nervous and scared. I was also amazed how I saw new faces and my first teacher.

Her name was Mrs Tombalato but I called her Mrs Tomato. After some days I got use to be being in my class and I made a new friend, Nehemiah.

When I got to Year 5 I was excited because we did this thing called outdoor education. Outdoor education is when you go on trips for the whole week.
Trips I went on were… Rocket Ropes and Butterfly Creek.

YESS finally I got to year 6. I started  getting responsibilites like doing the flag. Then we did enrichment groups. Enrichment groups are when you go to a group like Whanau every Wednesday in the first block.

The greatest highlight was going to Chosen Valley camp. We spent 2 days at the camp and my dad came to help. I liked going on the water slide and the kayaks. I loved it there. By then I had grown up and I made more friends.

Another great highlight of this year was when I represented my school rugby team at Bruce Pulman and came first place. I've represented my school in many sports throughout the year. The sports I have been involved in were… rugby, league and netball.

As a person in a movie said “Good journeys must come to an end.” I was really sad.

The hardest part is saying goodbye to this school. I will miss all my teachers and I will always remember our school motto.
                

                EFFORT BRINGS REWARD

                                                       

1 comment: