Thursday 14 December 2017

Valediction

So many remembered days, months and years passing by so quickly. Most bring back happy memories and other’s bring back sad memories. Sadly my journey here has come to an end.

As it was one of my best occasions coming to school for the first time at Manurewa Central school. School made me meet the deadlines and see different faces, unique locations and situations. It was quite hard for me to communicate as I was a very shy person but for me I felt confident the more I learnt together.

I remember the time when I was at the front of the stage performing. Showing that I take pride in my culture and that you should never believe people who talk about you and your culture.

One of my best moments was going to Chosen Valley camp and I want to let you know that I enjoyed doing loads of fun activities. Everything that I have done will be thought of all the time.

My teacher’s, friends and family have helped me along the way. Having so much support made me realise how important school really was. It is important because you achieve and succeed things throughout your school life.

I have been given many great opportunities during school that I am really thankful for. This is helping me to always try new things and to never give up.

I want to thank all my teachers and friends that have encouraged me to be a good learner and that have helped me come all this way as I am at a valuable level because of your amazing help. I also want to thank you for organizing me and giving me more courage so that I am ready to go to Intermediate.

My goal is to keep on learning and never quit school because if you do then you will be leading yourself to a bad life where you have no house, no job and no money and that is one big mistake that you will always regret once you do it.


 I look up to Manurewa Central school. The school that I have been to for 6 years. Manurewa Central School will never be forgotten and I will dearly miss it too. I will forever remember the moments that I had while being at this school.

1 comment: