Thursday 14 December 2017

Valediction

When I first walked into Manurewa Central School on the 3of February 2011, I suddenly realised that preschool was over. I remembered that yesterday I was screaming, and now It was all gone and my new learning journey was about to start.

My teachers had always helped me when I needed guidance. They taught me so much and now I am leaving and starting a new journey into intermediate.  My good friends Odisho and Dtroyt have been with me for so many years.

 Looking back I can’t believe that I have been here for 6 years. I have had a chance to prove myself by doing Icas and achieving merit in digital technologies. When I  went to  camp , the memories I made include, the flying fox and canoeing in the lake, and the slide when I fell into the lake. All of my friends had helped me to overcome my fears.


That was good memories. I  just want to give big thank you to all my teachers and friends who have guided me along the way. I will always remember our school motto “Effort brings reward.”

No comments:

Post a Comment