Thursday 14 December 2017

Valediction

It has been a great time at MCS so far. When I first came to this school, I didn't know anyone. I was crying when I went into my first class. I wanted my Mum. But after 6 hours I was happy. I learnt that each time you go to the next year, things get harder. Junior school was hard for me. But I got good.

The middle school is kinda cool. I got good at my handwriting. But I write fast. When I got to the Senior school, I was a year 5. Everything was for the year 6s. I love using the chromebooks, it's much faster than writing! I can't wait for next year.

BUT I have to tell you EVERYTHING that has happened to me. First the junior school life. So I was bad at handwriting but I would always draw. Mrs. Tombolato was a nice teacher. She would always make me feel safe. The next year just came up really fast like a cat racing to it's home. I made sure that I didn't forget anything as I moved to Rm 4.

Rm 4 wasn't that good. Because I kept going on the yellow bench, but at least I learnt how to say ‘yellow’ properly!

I went to Rm 5 next. Mrs. Simpson is super cool! She was the nicest teacher. I loved Charlie the teddy bear. If you are good, you get to take Charlie home for only 1 DAY!

I love the senior school because I got to pat Mrs. Smith’s cute kittens! Meow meow! I would never forget that day. Because that was the first day I had ever seen a kitten- more like kittens! I would never forget that day. But I really miss those kittens. Each day I would pull out my chromebook and WORK. School, Maths, Writing, Reading, Poems, Speeches, Cards, Sayings... what else could be better than this school? My life? My dreams? My ponies? My pets? These things are important to me but School is my 2nd most important things I love. (The 1st favourite important things are cats!)

Now, I have a memory of the times with me and Venya. My favourite was when we put my cat, Snow (but call her Bell) in the barbie trolley thing and she looked so funny! Venya and I have that memory kept inside our hearts. I will never forget her. I love Funtime Lunchtime too. But Funtime Lunchtime starts whenever a tennis ball gets stuck in the lawnmower. I love School!


Remember, school is important! And cats are too! If you hate school, you hate a life goal. School is one of your life goals, but some people think that their parents are just forcing them to do something boring. School isn't boring, it's fun! And remember: EFFORT BRINGS REWARD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment