Thursday 14 December 2017

Valediction

My class was Room 12 the best class I ever went to  with the best teacher. When I went inside there I saw my old friend Detroit. Me and Detroit have been friends for two years in t ball. Anyways when I saw him I said in my head "Detroit man I haven't seen him for 5 ever."    
          
A couple of days went by and I still feel scared  but I had made new friends that helped me feel much better. A couple of months went past and I feel much better
I have new friends and I know where to go.


I know next year will be my last year here at this amazing school until I move to  next step of my life. I will never forget this school and this school's motto Effort Brings Reward.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you described how you felt great job Zhyon.

    ReplyDelete