Thursday 14 December 2017

Valediction

No joke when I first came to this school I was scared to death. But then I saw my best friend and his name was Avkaran. We've been friends for years now so when I saw him I knew everything was fine. He’s almost been in all of my classes. We help each other in maths homework spelling and best of all, being friends.
\
He believed in me so much that I was one out of four people that went to Mathex. It was so cool because we went to Manurewa intermediate their auditorium was at least twice the size of ours.


I had so many teachers who believed in me like Mrs McHaffie-Green believed in me for hockey. Mrs Armitage for ukulele and last of all Mrs Michaelides with mathematics. Thank you all the teachers for believing me as well. I'm gonna miss this school but I will not forget M.C.S and I will also pop up time to time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment